I am missing my mother who had left us on 25/11/2011 Friday 1.45AM I myself had seen the moments when my mother departed. The sad memories never leave me. I became a human for their (father and mother) efforts. They did hard labour for the future of us ଲାବଣ୍ୟ, Bhimsen, haren lalita and bidyadhar. My father kantaru Parichha and mother Martha Parichha remained our ideal. I am proud of my parents and siblings
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMMMCT implies maa martha memorial charitable trust.
ReplyDeleteI am missing my mother who had left us on 25/11/2011 Friday 1.45AM
ReplyDeleteI myself had seen the moments when my mother departed. The sad memories never leave me. I became a human for their (father and mother) efforts. They did hard labour for the future of us ଲାବଣ୍ୟ, Bhimsen, haren lalita and bidyadhar. My father kantaru Parichha and mother Martha Parichha remained our ideal.
I am proud of my parents and siblings